staff
updates
� 03.17.2016
Welcome to our soft opening! Help build the lore and start some plots!

� 03.19.2016
Tentative reservations were added to the play-by directory. Check it out!
featured
If you'd like to join, but would like a pre-made character, check out our new adoptables!
credits
Skin and mini profile coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black. Site templates posted by Santa Cera Press by Nicole from Caution with edits by Thea for this site. Affiliate tables by Little One of Caution with changes by Thea for this site.

Add Reply
New Poll

Adoptable Characters
Santa Cera Press
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 04:03 PM
Santa Cera Press
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
N/A
~Admin
group
Thea
alias
16 secrets

adoptables

This is where you'll find information on all the needed characters up for adoption. Taken adoptables will be removed from this listing. Reserved adoptables will have a line through them. Reserves last three days.

To reserve:
CODE
<b>first last</b> for <b>name</b> until <b>mm/dd</b> <br />
To add:
CODE
<h2>adoptable name</h2>[align=center][*img]100x100pic (remove *s)[*/img][/align]<br><br>All character info. here. Include any specifications such as relationships to other characters, background, species, and play-by.<p>

Connected to <strong><a href="app">character this character is connected to</a></strong><p>

<h3>Contact . Player Primary</h3>

Carey Ashdown, Jr.

user posted image

Carey Ashdown, Jr. is the son of Marilyn Ashdown and the late Carey Ashdown, Sr. He is the older brother of Branden and Stephen Ashdown. He was always looking out for his brothers, making sure they did their chores and their homework. Because of this, he was seen as a bit of a stick in the mud, but he wasn't one to tease or pick on his brothers. And no one else was allowed to either.

After graduating from high school Carey Jr.'s story is fairly flexible. I envision him having a military background or some sort of emergency response career. Possibly traveling to other countries, wanting to get away from his home to see what else was out there. The death of his father would have affected him and possibly brought him home if his lifestyle allowed for it.

Personality wise, I picture Carey as being a bit serious and no-nonsense, self-disciplined, take-charge and on top of things. Most of his personality and relationships are up to the player, as well as how close he currently is with Branden. I suggested Scott Speedman as a play-by because I think he fits, but that's very negotiable. Just keep in mind he's about forty or over.

Connected to Branden Ashdown

Contact . Thea

Stephen Ashdown

user posted image

Stephen Ashdown is the younger brother of Branden Ashdown and Carey Ashdown, Jr. Stephen was always a bit of a homebody, preferring to stay inside and read or hang out with the pets. He was always neat and orderly. The somber personalities of his older brothers didn't rub off on him. He was always carefree and laid back with a slight lazy steak. This made him sort of the black sheep.

He would've been in high school when their father died. Branden would've stepped up and started looking out for Stephen a bit more - helping him out with things and making time for him - and the two probably would have bonded closely during this time, with their eldest brother out of the house. They also would've been close with their mother.

Stephen's story after Branden left the house is fairly flexible. I picture him as having a bit of a wild streak - partying and gambling and such once he was out of the house and didn't have anyone trying to keep him on the straight and narrow. He's probably been in a few scrapes with the law and things like that. I suggested Dan Stevens as a play-by, but that's very negotiable. He'd be in his early-to-mid thirties.

Contact . Thea

Branden's Partner

user posted image

Branden has had a partner or a few in his law enforcement career. I picture one of them being a young, ambitious woman with a keen eye, a sharp mind, and a quick wit. When they were partners, for how long, and what their relationship is/was is all negotiable. Her background and personality are largely up to you as long as her career path makes sense (i.e. she wouldn't be a 20-year-old Sergeant).

Recently, Branden has hit a rough patch and he's currently on medical leave. He's using his time to pursue what probably seemed like a crazy lead. I'd love for her to track him down and try to talk some sense into him, only to find out there's some weird supernatural stuff happening. I suggested Nicole Beharie because I just love her and think she's well suited. But it's negotiable.

Contact . Thea

mason thomas

user posted image

Mason went to college in Boston. His major and experience there are mostly up to the player. During his junior year he became close with Winny Lumis and by their senior year they were dating. After they graduated and Winny got a job as a nurse, things started growing distant between them. Mason felt pushed away and cut off and he found himself worried about Winny, but unable to reach her emotionally. Eventually they broke up and went their separate ways. Fun fact: the car Winny currently drives (an electric blue 1967 Pontiac Lemans) was a gift from Mason. He works on cars, either for work or for fun.

Mason's personality and backstory are up to the player. What he's been up to since parting ways with Winny and how he feels about her are also up to the player. I would like him to come back into her life and find out about her abilities to give that part of her story some resolution. I picked Charlie Hunnam for a play-by because he's convenient, but that's negotiable.

Connected to Winny Lumis

Contact . Thea

Winny's Pal

user posted image

Winny is a travel nurse, and she often works with various medical professionals all over the country. I'd like her to have one gal pal nurse who doesn't take her excuses and flighty schedule. Where they met, how long they've known each other, and where this lady lives are all up to the player. But I envision her being sweet, but firm and not a pushover. I picked Merritt Wever because she's adorable and I love he, but the play-by is negotiable.

Connected to Winny Lumis

Contact . Thea

althea's sister

user posted image

This character's personality, back story, and current plot are very open. She'd be half-sylph like Althea - they share the same father, but have different mothers. They likely had very different upbringings. Althea's sister may not have even been raised in the earthly realm. I picture her being tough and having a bit of a wild, malicious streak. How far you want to go with that is open for interpretation.

Abilities and vulnerabilities are flexible. You can use the Sylph entry of the species guide and Althea's application for reference, but if you want to tweak things to suit your character that's fine within reason. Althea is unaware she has a sister. How much her sister knows about her is up to you. My ultimate goal is to explore Althea's father - who he was, what happened to him, why he wasn't in her life. She's never had any leads to prompt that search, so having a half-sister pop up would spur that. How involved Papa Sylph was involved in the sister's life is up to you. They could either try to track down dear ol' Dad as a team, independently, or there could be some sort of adversarial dynamic. We can figure that out together. Gabrielle Anwar is a suggested play-by, but she's negotiable.

Connected to althea blake

Contact . Thea

reservations

first last for name until mm/dd
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.